About The Founder
Founder Noah Healy is a mathematician with expertise in computational math and algorithms. Noah spends his time working to upgrade the operating methods of the global economy.
- Entered the University of Virginia as a high school junior.
- Last person admitted to University of Virginia’s nuclear engineering program. Completed BS Engineering Science, Nuclear Engineering.
- 17 years of experience in systems development, 35 years in mathematics.
- Discovered method to price transaction costs.
- Established in 2015
- Located in Charlottesville, Virginia USA
About Coordinated Discovery Market (CDM)
- Patent Pending: SYSTEM AND METHOD OF PRICE DISCOVERY FOR EXCHANGE MARKET
- Patent date: Filed June 2, 2016
- Patent issuer and number: United States 20160358256
- Patent description: A lower cost, less risky, less game-able, higher return redesign for commodity markets
- Steve Cooper – SCORE mentor with investment background
- John Their – Multiple Entrepreneur, CEO RecycleAmp
- William Proffitt – Programmer at Elder Research
- Tom Laudeman – Senior Software Engineer
Let’s Get In Touch
To learn more about the Coordinated Discovery Market (CDM), radically improved price discovery, and maximizing commodities trade volume at market-clearing prices, contact us today. Contact Us